Student Council Announces 12 Days of Christmas Dress-Up Days

Lonoke High School Student Council Announced the Christmas Themed Dress-Up Days for December

The 2022 “12 Days of Christmas” Theme Days

Maleah Behrens, Editor

On November 28, Lonoke High School Student Council released the themes for December dress-up days on Facebook. The themed days were announced as the “12 Days of Christmas.” Some of the themes include “Nightmare Before Christmas” where students are encouraged to wear their Christmas pajamas and “DECK THE HALLS” where students can deck out in Christmas attire with decorations and colors in support of the Senior High Girls and Boys Basketball Games on December 9th at 6 pm. The 12 days include December 1st through the 16th. These 12 days are the last days before Christmas break and include semester test week. Student council members, like President Susie Moysh, have promoted the days on their social media to try to spread the word and gain more involvement with the dress-up themes.

Junior Chauncey Johnson described that he is most excited for the December 16th dress-up theme where students are urged to wear their best Christmas socks. “I’m excited to show up in my ugly Christmas socks,” he explained.  The Student Council Advisor, Mrs. Harbour, mentioned that the student council tries to organize many events that encourage student participation. She commented that events like dress-up days “give students something to look forward to and offer a change from the regular routine.” Lonoke High School Student Council hopes to see everyone dressed up for these “12 Days of Christmas” theme days!